Are you after some practical tips regarding the basics of home education or some inspiration for the journey? Homeschool Help is a new series for the home school Mom and posts to the web at 6 am EST on Tuesdays.
Meet you hosts
- J Mommy Mom from Highhill Education is living in Germany where she homeschools her three daughters.
- Hwee blogs over at The Tiger Chronicle is living in the UK and is homeschooling her son.
- Bernadette over at Bare Foot Hippie Girl is a second generation homeschooler with four children.
- Savannah is a veteran homeschool mom of four children (two have graduated) and blogs over at Hammock Tracks.
- Chareen is a veteran home educating mom of three (two graduates) and blogs over at Every Bed of Roses.
- Lucinda at Navigating By Joy lives in England where she home schools her two children
Your Daily Schedule or Lack There Of
Book Recommendations for New Home Schoolers
How to Juggle House Cleaning and HS
How to Juggle Alone Time and HS
Free Resources ...Supplements or Full Curriculum
Math…All About Math
Kid Extra Activities…How Much? And When is it Too Much?
How to Juggle Cooking and HS
Co-Op…or Not? Why? or Why Not?
Local Homeschool Group - Are you involved? Why? Why not?
Science - How do you do it?
Your Favorite Apps (ipad or droid) or Learning Websites
History; How do you do it?
Help! My child Hates Math!
Help! My child Hates Writing!
Dad…His role in Homeschooling.
Your Top 3 Suggestions for Someone who Pulled Child out of School Mid Year
Year Round…or Not Year Round?
Grades; Do you Give Them? Why or Why Not?
Overload - What to Do When Your Run out of Fuel
Your Top 6 Favorite Read-Alouds (Picture Books)
Your Top 6 Favorite Chapter Read-Alouds
The Year in Review; What You Want to Remember
Grab a cuppa choose a Homeschool Mom and be ready to be encouraged.